What do we do?
We make sure children are loved and nurtured by providing parents with the education, support and resources to raise well-adjusted, productive future adults.
How do we accomplish this?
Through quality programs proven to decrease child abuse and neglect and that literally change a parenting belief system to one where a caregiver understands how their actions directly affect their children’s physical and emotional health.
Why do we care?
- Because children are vulnerable to their parents’ abilities to provide for their physical and emotional needs.
- Because children are our future and strong families are the backbone of a successful community.
How you can get involved:
We all have a role to play in making sure that families in our community are thriving and that all children are loved and nurtured. There are many areas of need where your help can make a huge difference. Be sure to fill-in the contact form below to let us know your thoughts. Here are just a few ideas on how to get involved:
- Volunteer for one of our community events
- Work as a receptionist at our facility
- Help with gardening or maintenance at our facility
- Keep up-to-date by visiting our website regularly
- Like our posts on Facebook
- Sign up for regular e-mails from us to keep informed
- Advocate for family friendly policies in Georgia
- Donate your time or money
- Have your business sponsor one of our events
- Support our mission